As well as our 2 week course we cater for any training requirements you might have, please call us to discuss.
We regularly hold 1 day training courses in the use of Robotic Total Stations & GPS equipment
Robotic Leica TS16
* How to Set-Up Controller
* Re-Section, Stake-Out, Height Transfer, Reference Line, Area/Volume calculations , and much more
*Upload AutoCad drawings (DXF) & txt (ASCII) files to controller and set-out
* Export Survey data from controller to AutoCad (DXF) & txt document (ASCII) As-Built
* Setting out / Surveying, comfortably at over 300 meters
Please note, for our 1 day Robotic total station course students must have previous experience using a total station otherwise please call to disuss.
Leica GS14 with RTK technology
* How to take surveys in rapid time.
* How to set-out using GPS
* How to take RTK- Measurements
* Export Survey data from controller to AutoCad (DXF) & txt document (ASCII) As-Builds
* Upload Data / txt files to controller and set-out
* Establish global control stations
To enquire about training options please call us on 0208 088 1930